$500 Move-In Special!
New Qualified Applicants Can Earn $500!!
New applicant(s) must qualify and meet Oakleaf Property Management’s rental requirements. New applicant(s) must also sign a minimum 1 (one) year lease agreement along with all required documtation and addendums and pay the rent and deposit.
Once the new applicant(s) is approved and has moved into the rental property as tenant(s), pays all deposits, and rent they will receive $250. After 6 months, if the tenant is in good standing, they will receive another $250.
Making $500 has never been easier!
Just apply, qualify, sign your lease, move in and receive $250 and another $250 after 6 months!!
Ridgewood Apartments needs great residents like you!
260 S. 4th St. • Akron, IA 51001 • 877-521-8750 or 712-255-3665
Request Apartment Information
- We have a local Community Manager.
- We have a building host who lives onsite
- Rent assistance is available for qualifying applicants.
- You pay no utilities, only cable and telephone service.
- Monthly professional pest control is provided.
- We have local volunteer drivers available from the community when needed for appointments.
- We are located within one block of churches of four different denominations: Catholic, ELCA Immanuel Lutheran, United Methodist, First Church of Christ. Other churches include Baptist, ELCA Trinity Lutheran, New Horizons UCC.
- Groceries are delivered each Friday; delivery is free of charge.
- Medications are delivered daily .
- We are across the parking lot from the Akron Senior Citizen Center, where nearly 50 people congregate at noon. Meals are also delivered to our shut-ins.
- Coffee is daily at 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and popcorn are available for residents.
- Cards are played three nights a week; bingo is played two nights a week, and each Sunday is favorite game night.
- Monthly community dinners and community birthday parties are held for/by residents. Our birthday cakes are furnished by Ridgewood Apartments.
- Akron is an extremely friendly community.
- Our Ridgewood residents are congenial.
- We have a monthly resident newsletter.
- Weekly news articles are written by one of our residents and published in the local newspaper.
- Appliances Furnished
- Heat & Air
- Cable Ready
- Dead Bolt Locks
- Large Closet Space
- Tile Showers
- Electronic Payments
- Quality Elderly & Disabled Housing
- 36 One Bedroom Apartments
- Barrier Free Units Available
- Rent Based on Income
- Utilities Included
- Appliances Furnished
- On-site Laundry Facility
- Large Community Room
- Controlled Building Access
- Private Off Street Parking
- Comfortable, Care-free Sitting Areas
- Across From the Senior Center
- 24 hr. Maintenance Department
- Accept Electronic Payments
- Lawn Care
- Picnic Area
- Snow Removal
- Yard (Shared)
- Local Community Manager
- Grocery Store with Delivery
- Pharmacy Delivers Daily
- Chiropractors • Medical Clinic
- Two Banks
- Public Library
- Opera House
- Affordable Transportation
- 12 Months
- Income Guidelines Apply
- Income Limits Apply
- HUD Section 8
- Must be 62 years of age or older or persons with a disability.